Graduated Pediatric Mini Transfer Pipettes - 1.5mL
Mini transfer pipettes are a popular size pipet most commonly used in diagnostic testing kits and for small volume samples.
These 1.5mL graduated pediatric mini transfer pipettes are produced from a unique grade of low density polyethylene (LDPE). LDPE transfer pipets are unbreakable and offer controlled liquid dispensing in reproducible drop sizes. They feature a single piece design.
1.5ml Pediatric Transfer Pipet Specifications
- Disposable pediatric mini transfer pipets
- 1.5mL Capacity
- Commonly used in Pediatrics
- 21 drops per ml
- 0.9mL bulb draw
- 116mm long (4.6 inches)
- Stem Diameter: 3.2mm (0.13 inches)
- Tip Diameter: 3.2mm (0.13 inches)
- Graduated up to 0.3mL
- 0.1mL Graudation Intervals
- Made from low density polyethylene
- Available in case of 500 or 5000
- Packaged in 500 count dispenser boxes
Because they are made from plastic, they are disposable and make a great substitute for glass Pasteur pipets that are much more fragile and susceptible to breakage. They eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination commonly associated with reusable rubber bulbs because they are economical enough to be thrown away after every use.