OHAUS MB35 Moisture Analyzer - 35 g x 0.002 g
OHAUS MB Series Moisture Analyzers incorporate advanced heating and weighing technologies that provide fast and accurate results. They are designed to quickly and effectively measure moisture content. MB Series moisture analyzers are ideal for applications in the chemical and research industries, food and beverage, environmental, pharmaceutical, quality control and many others.
The MB35 Moisture Analyzer offers affordable moisture content analysis with a variety of convenient features. MB35 has a sample capacity of 35g, readability of 0.002g and repeatability to 0.02% (10g sample). The MB35 features intuitive software and a simple user interface with 3 key navigation. Setup is quick and easy. The OHAUS MB35 moisture analyzer's operating temperature range is 50º to 160º C in 5º increments.
MB35 Moisture Analyzer Features
- Straight-forward One-Step Testing Procedure - Quick and easy setup and operation.
- Communication - RS232 with GLP/GMP data output included.
- Display - Backlit dot matrix display.
- Durable - The MB35 has a metal and ABS plastic housing, metal pan support and metal pan handler.
- 3 Shut-off Criteria - Manual, timed or auto.
- Intuitive Software - Combined with 3-key navigation, the intuitive software established a user-friendly interface.
OHAUS MB35 Moisture Analyzer Includes
- Moisture analyzer
- Power cord
- In-use cover
- Weighing pans
MB35 Moisture Analyzer Specifications
|Repeatability (Std Dev) (g)|
0.18% (3g sample)
0.02% (10g sample)
|Readability||0.02% / 0.002g|
|Sample Size||3g to 20g typical, 0.5g min|
|Output||Bidirectional RS-232 w/ GLP/GMP|
|Heating Technology||Halogen with ramped voltage to save bulb life|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 160°C in 5° increments|
|Heating Options||(1) Standard|
|Shut-off / Timing Criteria|
Manual, 1-120 min, 30-ses. Inc. to 60 min 1 min. incr. from 60 - 120 min or Auto
|Power||120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Calibration||Weight and temperature calibration (masses and temperature kit sold separately)|
|Display Type||128 x 64 pixel dot matrix backlit LCD display|
|Result Displays||% moisture, actual weight (g), actual temperature and test time|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French|
|Pan Size (Diameter)||3.5 inch / 90 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.5 x 6 x 14.2 inches / 19 x 15.2 x 36 cm|
|Weight||10.1 lb / 4.6 kg|
|Brand & Model No.||OHAUS MB 35 - 30079286|
• Safety and EMC: C CSAUS, low voltage directive: EN61010-1:2001; EN61010-2-010:92+A1:96, FCC Part 15 Class A, EMC directive EN61326:1997+A1:98+A2:01
• Quality: Ohaus quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008