OHAUS MB45 Moisture Analyzer - 45 g x 0.001 g
OHAUS MB Series Moisture Analyzers incorporate state-of-the-art heating and weighing technologies that provide fast and accurate results. They are designed to quickly and effectively measure moisture content. MB Series moisture analyzers are ideal for applications in the chemical and research industries, food and beverage, environmental, pharmaceutical, quality control and many others.
The MB45 Moisture Analyzer is the most advanced unit in the series. It sets the standard in high-performance moisture content determination. MB45 has a sample capacity of 45g, readability of 0.001g and repeatability to 0.015% (10g sample). The MB45 features multi-language display text including English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. 50 drying procedures can be stored in the integrated database. Tests can be recalled from the memory quickly and easily. The OHAUS MB45 has an operating temperature range of 50º to 200º C in 1º increments.
MB45 Moisture Analyzer Features
- Four Selectable Automatic Drying Programs - Easy one-step drying.
- Statistical Function - Simple tracking and recording of standard deviation over time.
- Four Enhanced Heating Options - Fast, standard, ramp and step.
- 6 Shut Off Criteria - Manual, timed, 3 pre-defined auto settings, or user-set auto.
- Communication - RS232 with GLP/GMP data output included.
- Display - Backlit dot matrix
- Durable - The MB45 offers rugged durability with a metal and ABS plastic housing, metal pan support and metal pan handler. Supplied with in-use cover for an additional level of protection.
- Integrated Level Bubble - Quickly and easily level the moisture analyzer with just a glance.
OHAUS MB45 Moisture Analyzer Includes
- Moisture analyzer
- Power cord
- In-use cover
- Weighing pans
MB 45 Moisture Analyzer Specifications
|Repeatability (Std Dev) (g)|
0.05% (3g sample)
0.015% (10g sample)
|Readability||0.01% / 0.001g|
|Sample Size||3g to 20g typical, 0.5g min|
|Output||Bidirectional RS-232 w/ GLP/GMP|
|Heating Technology||Halogen with ramped voltage to save bulb life|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 200°C in 1° increments|
|Heating Options||4 (Fast, Standard, Ramp, Step)|
|Shut-off / Timing Criteria|
Manual, Custom, pre set
1-120 minutes in 10-second increments or Auto
|Power||120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Calibration||Weight and temperature calibration (masses and temperature kit sold separately)|
|Display Type||128 x 64 pixel dot matrix backlit LCD display|
|Test Database||50 procedure test library|
|Result Displays||% moisture, % solids, % Regain, statistics, time, temperature, weight (g), test ID, drying curve|
|Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German|
|Pan Size (Diameter)||3.5 inch / 90 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.5 x 6 x 14.2 inches / 19 x 15.2 x 36 cm|
|Weight||10.1 lb / 4.6 kg|
|Brand & Model No.||OHAUS MB 45 - 30079284|
• Safety and EMC: C CSAUS, low voltage directive: EN61010-1:2001; EN61010-2-010:92+A1:96, FCC Part 15 Class A, EMC directive EN61326:1997+A1:98+A2:01
• Quality: Ohaus quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008