Benchmark Scientific H4000-HS Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
The H4000-HS from Benchmark Scientific is a combination magenetic stirrer and hotplate. This unit features a white ceramic work surface that is chemical resistant and highly durable. Temperature and speed are quickly and easily controlled with just a turn of a knob. The advanced microprocessor allows for quick and precision adjustments.
Though it packs a punch in efficiency, it's small footprint of just 8 x 9 inches helps to keep your work surfaces and benchtops free of valuable space. Adding to its efficiency is its safety feature. The Benchmark H4000-HS hotplate magenetic stirrer features a LED safety indicator that warns users its heating and stirring function have already been activated.
- Affordable and user-friendly hotplate stirrer
- 7.5" x 7.5" ceramic work surface platform
- Easy operation with analog dial controls
- Compact space-saving size; Measures 8 x 9 inches
- LED safety indicator
- Highly-durable and chemical resistant surface
- 2 Year manufacturers warranty
||Amb. +5 to 380°C
||7.5 x 7.5 in/ 19 x 19 cm
||8 x 9 x 4.5 in.
120 V, 60
230 V, 50-60 Hz
|Stirring Speed Range
60 to 1,500 rpm
||Benchmark Scientific H4000-HS