OHAUS SHHD4525DG Heavy Duty Digital Shaker
The OHAUS SHHD4525DG 25mm Orbital Shaker offers consistent and robust shaker motion. Accu-Drive shaking system used a dual-speed sensor to monitor and maintain shaking speed to provide unparalleled accuracy, longevity and control. The variable speed, microprocessor control provides consistent, uniform orbiting action. The microprocessor displays the last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted. Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow viewing of both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off. RS-232 interface allows two way data communication for logging and control. Speed can also be calibrated via the automatic speed display.
Safety features include speed ramping which helps provide liquid splashing and overload protection. Built-in sensors detect unbalanced conditions and reduces rpms accordingly to maintain safe working conditions. In the event of obstruction or overloading, an audible and visual signal will be activated. The spill-resistant design channels liquids away from internal components. The brushless DC motor features permanently lubricated ball bearings for maintenance-free triple eccentric drive.
Each Incubating Digital shaker is provided with power cord and plug. Also comes with non-skid rubber mat for the tray. Accessories are sold separately and listed under the accessories tab.
- Microprocessor control ensures consistent repeatable results
- Accu-Drive shaking system increases durability, control and accuracy
- Independent LED displays for speed, temp and time
- User-friendly touchpad controls
- Timer features audible alarm when it reaches zero
- Speed ramping helps prevent spilling
- Overload protection with audible and visual signals
- Load sensor for continually monitoring safe conditions
- RS232 Interface and Speed Calibration Mode
- Adjustable 20-500 RPM speed range
- Applications: Cell cultures, solubility studies, and extraction procedures.
|Orbital 25 mm|
|Calibration||Automatic Speed Calibration Mode|
|Display||Highly-visible LED display for speed and time|
|Timer||1 second to 160 hours|
|Drive System||Triple Eccentric Brushless DC motor|
|Speed Range||15 to 500 rmps|
above 100 rpm ± 1% of set speed
below 100 rpm ± 1 rpm
28.7 × 26.7 × 6.7" (72.9 × 67.8 × 17.0 cm)
|Construction||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Tray Size||24 × 24" (61 × 61 cm)|
|Power||120V, 5A, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||75 W|
|Working Environment||14°F – 140°F, 80%RH, non-condensing|
|Ordering Info||OHAUS 30391842|