Stainless Steel Lab Pegboard Drying Rack 48 x 36
The Victoria series stainless steel drying rack pegboards from Inter Dyne Systems are made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel and polished to a #4 finish. They do not corrode and are stain resistant. These laboratory pegboards offer an integrated drip trough that directs drained liquid away from the drying rack to a drain hole where a drain hose is fastened.
Victoria series pegboards are autoclavable and are available in a variety of sizes and mounting options. Each lab drying rack comes with pegs, a standard wall mount bracket, 3 feet of clear plastic tubing for the drain and instructions.
The V4836 lab drying rack pegboard includes 6 inch white polypropylene pegs backed by guaranteed lifetime replacement should they ever break during normal use. Additional peg styles and sizes are avaailable.
V4836 Laboratory Drying Rack Features
- Dimensions: 48 x 36 inches (W X H)
- Made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Polished to a # 4 finish
- 88 peg configuration - 6" white polypropylene pegs included
- Corrosion resistant and autoclavable
- Standard 4 inch drip trough (2 inch available upon request)
- Simple to install with included wall mount bracket and hardware
- Customizable with Mod-Rack accessories
V4836 Lab Drying Rack Includes
- V4836 stainless steel lab drying rack
- Wall mount bracket and hardware
- 88 qty 6 inch white polypropylene pegs
- 3 feet of clear plastic drain tubing
- 5 year warranty on pegboard, lifetime on pegs
Most of our lab drying racks are in-stock and ready to ship. Custom manufacturing is available. If you don't see a size or peg configuration you need, we can build a stainless steel glassware drying rack to suit your lab. Contact us for details and to receive a quote.