Stainless Steel Lab Pegboard Drying Rack 48 x 30
The Victoria series stainless steel drying rack pegboards from Inter Dyne Systems are made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel and polished to a #4 finish. They do not corrode and are stain resistant. These "v" style pegboards offer an integrated drip trough that directs drained liquid away from the pegboard and to a drain hole where a hose can be fastened.
Victoria series pegboards are autoclavable and are available in a variety of sizes and mounting options. Each pegboard comes with pegs, a standard wall mount bracket, and 3 feet of clear plastic tubing for the drain. Each laboratory pegboard includes durable and autoclavable polypropylene pegs backed by guaranteed lifetime replacement should they ever break.
V4830 Laboratory Drying Rack Features
- Dimensions: 48 x 30 inches (W X H)
- Made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Polished to a #4 finish
- 48 peg arrangment - 6" white polypropylene pegs included
- Corrosion resistant and autoclavable
- Standard 4 inch drip trough (2 inch available upon request)
- Simple to install with included bracket, hardware and instructions
V4830 Lab Drying Rack Includes
- V4830 stainless steel lab drying rack
- Wall mount bracket and hardware
- 48 qty 6 inch white polypropylene pegs
- 5 year warranty on pegboard and lifetime on pegs
- 3 feet of clear plastic drain tubing
Most of our lab drying racks are in-stock and ready to ship. Custom manufacturing is available. If you don't see a size or peg configuration you need, we can build a stainless steel glassware drying rack to suit your lab. Contact us for details and to receive a quote.