Stainless Steel Lab Pegboard Drying Rack 48 x 24
The Victoria series stainless steel lab drying rack from Inter Dyne Systems are made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel and polished to a #4 finish. They do not corrode and are stain resistant. These stainless steel pegboards include an integrated drip trough that directs drained liquid away from the pegboard and to a drain hole where a hose can be fastened.
Stainless steel laboratory pegboards are autoclavable and are available in a variety of sizes and mounting options. Each pegboard comes with pegs, a standard wall mount bracket, and 3 feet of clear plastic tubing for the drain.
V4824 Lab Drying Rack Features
- Measures: 48 x 24 inches (W X H)
- Made from 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Polished to a #4 finish
- 40 peg arrangment
- Standard 4 inch drip trough (2 inch available upon request)
V4824 Laboratory Drying Rack Includes
- 48 x 24 inch stainless steel pegboard drying rack
- Wall mount bracket
- 40 white 6 inch polypropylene pegs
- ****Guaranteed lifetime replacement of pegs should they break****
- 3 feet of clear plastic drain tubing
- 5 year warranty against defect
Most of our lab drying racks are in-stock and ready to ship. Custom manufacturing is available. If you don't see a size or peg configuration you need, we can build a stainless steel glassware drying rack to suit your lab. Contact us for details and to receive a quote.