OHAUS R41ME15 Ranger 4000 Bench Scale 15kg x 0.5g
OHAUS Ranger 4000 industrial bench scales are an ideal choice for weighing applications that require rugged durability, precision measurements and versatility. A die-cast metal housing adds a higher level of protection for use in harsh environments, therefore extending the life of the scale. Ranger 4000 is equipped with 7 application modes and a rechargeable battery, making it conveniently portable and versatile. Intuitive software, a bright white LED display and standard connectivity are just some of the features that make the OHAUS Ranger 4000 an intelligent choice for a variety of weighing needs.
Ranger 4000 R41ME15 Features
- Durable die-cast metal housing and stainless steel platform
- Bright white LED display that is largest in its class is easy to read in dim settings. Includes checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators.
- Legal-for-trade. Ranger 4000 are NTEP (CC 13-022) certified.
- Integral weigh-below hook for under scale weighing applications.
- SmarText™ software makes the Ranger 4000 easy to operate and scale setup simple.
- Extremely Fast stabilization. Ranger 4000 increases productivity and efficiency with just one second stabilization time.
- Internal power supply and rechargeable battery improves versatility and portability. Ranger 4000 scales come with a universal power supply and rechargeable lead acid battery. On a full charge (up to 12 hours), the battery can provide 100 hours of power!
- Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capability.
- Optional 2nd scale kit allows connection of an additional high-capacity platform. Weigh higher capacity items with the precision and advances features of the Ranger 4000.
- Other features include: Stainless steel platform, sealed front panel, menu lockswitch, adjustable leveling feet, front located level indicator, overload and underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, selectable environmental and auto-print settings.
- Weighing: Determine the weight of items in the desired unit of measure.
- Parts Counting: Count samples of uniform weight. Ideal for production lines, packaging and shipping and piece counting.
- Percent Weighing: Measure the weight of an item displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Accumulation: Totalization of weight, count or percent. Calculate the total accumulated weight, count or percent of separate items.
- Dynamic Weighing: Weighing unstable loads (I.E. animal weighing). Ranger 4000 scale takes an average of weights over a time period.
- Display Hold: Automatically or manually holds the last stable weight on the scale display.
- Check Weighing/Percent/Counting: Compare the weight/percent/count of an item against target limits. Choose from Checkweight, Checkpercent, or Checkcount.
- Ranger 4000 R41ME15 Scale
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC / 50/60HZ)
- Rechargeable battery
- 1 year warranty
OHAUS R41ME15 Specifications
|Capacity (max) x Readability (d)|
15 × 0.0005 kg
15,000 × 0.5 g
30 × 0.001 lb
480 × 0.02 oz
|Certified Capacity x Readability|
15 × 0.005 kg
15,000 × 5g
30 × 0.01 lb
480 × 0.2 oz
|Max Displayed Resolution||1:30,000|
|Weighing Units||kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz|
|Display||1.5-inch / 40mm high White LED display, 6-digit, 7-segment|
|Checkweighing Indicators||3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper|
|Keyboard||5 mechanical keys|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Stabilization Time||1 second|
|Auto-Zero Tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Safe Overload Capacity||150% of capacity|
|Power||100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery|
|Battery Life||100 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time|
|Calibration||External, with user-selectable calibration weight|
|Interface||Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C|
|Platform Size (W × L)||11.8 × 8.9 in / 300 mm × 225 mm|
|Scale Dimensions (W × L × H)||12.4 × 12.9 × 4.8 in / 315 × 327 × 122 mm|
|Brand, Model No., Sku No.||OHAUS R41ME15 30236777|
• Metrology: OIML R76 (R76/2006-NL1-15.21); NTEP (CC 13-022); Measurement Canada (AM-5907C)
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 60950-1; UL 60950-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class B; Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B
• Other: WEEE/ROHS