OHAUS NVT1601N/1 Navigator XT Portable Scale - 1600g x 0.5g
The OHAUS Navigator® XT portable scale is the most popular in the Navigtor series. Like the others, it comes with the convenience of hands-free operation. Touchless IR sensors allow the user to operate various scale functions with just the wave of a hand. This hands-free capability promotes cleanliness, convenience and efficiency. Navigator XT includes models that are NTEP approved, legal-for-trade. The weighing pan measures 9.5" x 6.9" even providing more weighing versatility.
Navigator XT includes many great features like touchless IR sensors, ultra-quick reaction time, superior overload protection plus much more. Various weighing modes provide versatility making it an ideal weighing scale for a variety of applications. Navigator XT is designed to last with a durable ABS plastic housing and stainless steel weighing platform.
A rechargeable internal battery is included with the XT. After a full 12 hour charge, the scale can be used on battery power for up to 100 hours. It can also operate on 4 LR14 batteries (not included). AC adapter is included with the scale.
NVT1601N-1 Navigator XT Features
- Touchless Sensors – Navigator allows convenient hands-free operation.
- Large Weighing Pan - Navigator XT features a large 9.5" x 6.9" weighing pan and high-capacity models for bigger jobs.
- Legal-for-Trade - Navigator XT includes several models that are NTEP approved, legal-for-trade. Models with a 'N' in the model number are NTEP approved.
- Fast Stabilization Time – Navigator offers ultra-fast measuring results in under 1 second.
- Rechargeable Internal Battery - 100 hours of use on a full charge. Take the Navigator XT anywhere and perform plenty of weighing tasks before needing to recharge again. Can use backup disposable LR14 batteries as well (not included).
- Superior Overload Protection – Navigator NVT overload protection permits the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its limit.
- Multiple Application Modes – A variety of weighing modes makes the Navigator XT a leader in versatility among portable scales.
- Unmatched Durability - The Navigator NVT is built-to-last with an impact-resistant ABS plastic housing and type 304 stainless steel weighing platform.
- Communication - RS232 or USB or Ethernet with integrated cable (accessories sold separately).
- Display - Easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Other Standard Features - Illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook and shipping lock, automatic shut off, security bracket, calibration lock and 2 touchless sensors.
OHAUS Navigator XT Applications
Laboratory and Research - Easy to clean, accurate and simple to use in the lab. Simple set up, spill-resistant housing and security features make it a great choice. Ideal for laboratory applications such as formulation, quality inspections, experimentation and testing.
Industry and Manufacturing - Navigator NVT is an ideal choice for light to medium-duty industrial applications. Up to 400% safe overload protects internal components. An industry leading portable scale great for general weighing, parts counting, packaging, shipping and and sampling.
Food and Portioning - Navigator XT is a great weighing solution for food service! Designed to be hygienic, low-maintenance, easy-to-clean and features a spill-resistant housing. Use it for portioning, prepping and pre-packaging.
Home and Office - If you are looking for a general purpose weighing scale for personal use, look no further than the OHAUS Navigator XT. Great for hobbyists, package weighing, material weighing and plenty of other general weighing applications.
Navigator XT Weighing Modes
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Display Hold
OHAUS Navigator XT NVT1601N/1 Specifications
|Capacity & Readability|
1,600 g × 0.5 g
3.2 lb × 0.001 lb
51 oz × 0.02 oz
46 ozt × 0.02 ozt
8,000 ct × 5 ct
1.6 kg × 0.0005 kg
|Repeatability / Linearity||0.1 g / ±0.2 g|
|Stabilization Time||≤1 second|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Calibration||User-selectable external span or linearity calibration / Digital with external weight|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Display Hold, Accumulate/Totalize|
|Weighing Units||Gram, Kilogram, Pound, Ounce (decimal or fractional), Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional), Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, Hong Kong Tael, Taiwan Tael, Singapore Tael, Tical, Tola|
|Display|| Backlit LCD: 6-digit 7-segment with white LED backlight|
|Display Size||0.78 in / 20 mm digits|
|Checkweigh Indicators||Over-Accept-Under LCD annunciators|
|Keypad||4 mechanical keys, raised and with tactile feedback plus 2 touchless sensors|
|Leveling Adjustment||Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adjustable leveling feet with skid-resistant rubber pads|
|Overload Capacity||400% of rated capacity|
|Operating Conditions|| 50°F to 104°F / 10°C to 40°C at 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Battery Power||Internal rechargeable lead acid battery, 6V1.2AH (100-hour typical operation with 12-hour full charge), or 4C (LR14) batteries (not included)|
|AC Power||12VDC 0.42A AC adapter (included), 100-240V 0.25A 50-60Hz|
|Scale Dimensions ||9.5 x 9.8 x 2.9 in / 240 x 250 x 70 mm|
|Pan Size (W x D)||9 x 6.9 in / 230 x 174 mm|
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: C-Tick, CE Class B, FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B
• Safety (AC adaptors only): C-Tick, CCC, CE, cCSAus, KTL, PSE, TUV-GS Compliant to Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
• Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008
|Brand, Model & Mfr. Item #||OHAUS Navigator XT NVT1601N/1 - Item # 83034112|