OHAUS NV5101 Navigator Portable Scale - 5100 g x 0.5 g
The OHAUS Navigator® portable scale is a leader in it's class. Innovative touchless sensors allow hands-free operation. The advantage is clear. Hands-free operation improves efficiency and reduces production times while promoting cleanliness and convenience. Navigator NV offers an extraordinary mix of features, including touchless sensors, ultra-quick reaction time, superior overload protection plus much more. Various weighing modes provide versatility making it an ideal weighing scale for a variety of applications. Navigator is designed to last with a durable ABS plastic housing and stainless steel weighing platform.
NV5101 Navigator Features
- Touchless Sensors – Navigator NV allows convenient hands-free operation.
- Fast Stabilization Time – Navigator offers ultra-fast measuring results in under 1 second.
- Superior Overload Protection – Navigator NV overload protection permits the scale to withstand loads up to 400% of its limit.
- Multiple Application Modes – A variety of weighing modes makes the Navigator NV a leader in versatility among portable scales.
- Unmatched Durability - The Navigator NV is built-to-last with an impact-resistant ABS plastic housing and type 304 stainless steel weighing platform.
- Communication - RS232 or USB or Ethernet with integrated cable (accessories sold separately).
- Display - Easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Other Standard Features - Illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook and shipping lock, automatic shut off, security bracket, calibration lock and 2 touchless sensors.
OHAUS Navigator NV5101 Applications
Laboratory and Research - Easy to clean, accurate and simple to use in the lab. Simple set up, spill-resistant housing and security features make it a great choice. Ideal for laboratory applications such as formulation, quality inspections, experimentation and testing.
Industry and Manufacturing - Navigator NV is an ideal choice for light to medium-duty industrial applications. Up to 400% safe overload protects internal components. An industry leading portable scale great for general weighing, parts counting, packaging, shipping and and sampling.
Food and Portioning - Navigator is a great weighing solution for food service! Designed to be hygienic, low-maintenance, easy-to-clean and features a spill-resistant housing. Use it for portioning, prepping and pre-packaging.
Home and Office - If you are looking for a general purpose weighing scale for personal use, look no further than the OHAUS Navigator NV. Great for hobbyists, package weighing, material weighing and plenty of other general weighing applications.
Navigator NV Weighing Modes
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Display Hold
OHAUS Navigator NV5101 Specifications
|Capacity & Readability|
5100 g x 0.5 g
11.2 lb x 0.002 lb
179.9oz×0.02 or 1/8oz
5.1 kg x 0.0005 kg
|Displayed Resolution (g)||1:10200|
|Repeatability / Linearity||0.5 g / ±1 g|
|Stabilization Time||≤1 second|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Calibration||User-selectable external span or linearity calibration / Digital with external weight|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Display Hold, Accumulate/Totalize|
|Weighing Units||Gram, Kilogram, Pound, Ounce (decimal or fractional), Pound:Ounce (decimal or fractional), Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Carat, Pennyweight, Hong Kong Tael, Taiwan Tael, Singapore Tael, Tical, Tola|
|Display|| Backlit LCD: 6-digit 7-segment with white LED backlight|
|Display Size||0.78 in / 20 mm digits|
|Checkweigh Indicators||Over-Accept-Under LCD annunciators|
|Keypad||4 mechanical keys, raised and with tactile feedback plus 2 touchless sensors|
|Leveling Adjustment||Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adjustable leveling feet with skid-resistant rubber pads|
|Overload Capacity||400% of rated capacity|
|Operating Conditions|| 50°F to 104°F / 10°C to 40°C at 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Battery Power||4 AA (LR6) batteries (not supplied)|
|AC Power||12VDC 0.42A AC adapter (included), 100-240V 0.25A 50-60Hz|
|Scale Dimensions ||8 x 8.4 x 2.3 in / 204 x 212 x 58 mm|
|Pan Size (W x D)||7.5 x 5.4 in / 190 x 138 mm|
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: C-Tick, CE Class B, FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B
• Safety (AC adaptors only): C-Tick, CCC, CE, cCSAus, KTL, PSE, TUV-GS Compliant to Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
• Quality: OHAUS quality management system registered to ISO 9001:2008
|Brand, Model & Mfr. Item #||OHAUS Navigator NV5101 - Item # 83033091|