The ExpellPlus ™ sterile 384 well pipette tips from Capp are an affordable and high quality alternative to some of the more expensive tips available on the market.
ExpellPlus pipette tips are tested and certified to conform to strict bio-load specifications and are certified to be free of RNase, DNase, Pyrogen, RNA/DNA contaminants. These filtered pipette tips have zero detectable nucleic acid contamination, PCR inhibitors, endonucleases, and are sterile.
The high quality filters ( where applicable ) are made from HDPE and contain zero celulose additives. They are inert and feature pore sizes 3 to 4 times smaller than many other filters used by other manufacturers. The improved quality of these filters offer superior protection against cross contamination.
The ExpellPlus low retention polymer virtually eliminates liquid retention on the tip, assuring greater repetability and precious savings on expensive reagents
- 384 well pipette tips from Capp
- Use with CappAero 384 well multi channel pipettes
- Low retention polymer
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen, RNA/DNA contaminant free
- High quality HDPE filters
- 0.2 to 10 ul tip size
- Choose with or without filter tip
- Packaged 384 tips per rack - 10 racks per pack - 5 packs per case
- Case of 19,200 tips